Summer Trainee, Production Planning
We are now looking for trainees to work in our Production Planning team in our Valve plant in Vantaa during summer 2021. Your job will contain different responsibilities such as production planning, scheduling processes, reporting to order follow-up tasks, item data management, factory to factory order handling and also possible supervisory tasks.
We are looking for a person with:
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Positive “Can do” attitude and good ability to solve complex issues
- Understanding and willingness to learn about ERP and other related software solutions. Previous experience with M3 considered as a plus.
- Good know-how in Microsoft office (especially Excel)
- Job suits for a person with studies in technical field and has already some experience from industrial environment
- Written and spoken Finnish and English skills are required
We offer responsible and challenging tasks in production planning. You will gain experience working in an international business environment and great opportunities for competence development.
Why choose Neles?
Want to be part of a new ambitious growth company? You're invited on a journey where we're reinventing reliability by growing with the customer, acknowledging your potential, sharing our views and winning your trust. Join the next chapter with us.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end March 1st, 2021.
Neles is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.