Summer Trainee, Production Planning
We are now looking for Summer trainees to work in our Production Planning team at our Valve plant in Vantaa. Your job will contain different responsibilities in production planning and scheduling processes, reporting, order follow-up tasks, item data management, factory to factory order handling and possibly some supervisory tasks.
We are looking for a person with:
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
• Positive “Can do” attitude and good ability to solve complex issues
• Understanding and willingness to learn about ERP and other related software solutions. Previous experience with M3 is considered as a plus.
• Good know-how in Microsoft office (especially Excel)
• Job suits a person who is studying technical sciences and who already has some experience from industrial environment
• Written and spoken Finnish and English skills are required
We offer responsible and challenging tasks in production planning. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn in your selected are of expertise.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 29th of February 2020.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.