Summer Trainee, Production Planning
For the Summer 2018 we are now looking for a trainee to work in our Production Planning team in Flow Control plant in Vantaa. Your job will contain different responsibilities to production planning and scheduling processes, reporting, order follow-up tasks, item data management, factory to factory order handling and possibly some supervisory tasks.
We are looking for a person with:
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
• Positive “Can do” attitude and good ability to solve complex issues
• Understanding and willingness to learn about ERP and other related software solutions. Previous experience with M3 considered as a plus.
• Good know-how in Microsoft office (especially Excel)
• Job suits for a person with studies in technical field and has already some experience from industrial environment
• Written and spoken Finnish and English skills are required
We offer responsible and challenging tasks in production planning. You will gain experience working in an international business environment and great opportunities for competence development.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 28th of February 2018.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1093060
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa