Summer Trainee, Production Coordination
Are you studying production engineering? Or interested learning more about the topic? This summer job is for you!
Our Parts Distribution & Manufacturing unit is looking for a Summer Trainee, Production Coordination to handle spare part production tasks. You will work closely with our customer service, warehouse operations and purchasing department with approximately 100 colleagues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring production punctuality for own product group.
- Production activity coordination for chosen products & machines.
- Planned order & production order schedule updates.
- Proactive communication regarding material availability with internal stakeholders.
With us, you will learn a lot about how spare part production works and what means customer service. During the summer, you will be helping us to develop world class spare part production operations together with experienced colleagues with a good team spirit in multicultural environment. Konecranes, and especially our Parts organization, is interesting and challenging environment to develop your skills for the future. Is this something you appreciate? Check the role’s requirements below and apply!
What you should bring
- MSc or BSc studies in production engineering or similar.
- Fluent Finnish and English skills, both spoken and written.
- Proactive and target-oriented way of working.
- SAP ERP production planning module experience.
- Fluent ability to read technical drawings.
In our team, it’s important to be able to work analytical, but still actively towards our goals and targets to deliver excellent service to our customers. It’s rarely quiet in our team, so be ready to work under pressure in a hectic spare part environment with us!
This Summer Trainee position is located at our headquarter office in Hyvinkää. Length of the summer job is approximately 3-4 months between May-August, accurate dates are negotiable.
If you are interested working with us, please apply with your CV and short cover letter by 1st of March 2020 at latest via our career site. For more information about this role, please contact please contact hiring manager Mikko Väike, p. +358407284929.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. Read more about us and our summer jobs at www.konecranes.com/fi/kesatyo!