Summer Trainee, Product Management
As a new company, we have started an exciting journey together. Our ambition is to be the top-tier company in the industry. This will be possible through our motivated people working together towards a common goal. We are excited to welcome you to be a part of creating our culture and new ways of working together. Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students.
We are looking for a Summer Trainees to work with different Product Management task in Aggregates Business area, Tampere Finland.
In Tampere, we offer summer jobs in:
- Portables, Business and Product Management – in this role you will ensure that our sales and technical support materials are up/to/date, update technical documentation such as specifications, sales presentation, technical presentation, training materials. Providing support for global sales and technical service is part of the work. You will participate in feedback collection, analysis and other development activities.
- Lokotrack(R) Solutions Product Management – in this role you will work closely with Product Managers supporting product change management process and new development projects. Your tasks include also updates and development of product related technical material. You will also do updates and corrections of pricing configuration material, updates and creation of competition comparisons and assist to create other marketing and sales related materials.
- Automation Product Management – in this role you will support product management team in automation development and related product updates. Tasks will include updates to technical documentation and sales presentations as well as training materials. You will also work with other stakeholders and collect feedback from services and engineering as well as analyze collected data and provide reviews to others. Part of the work is to provide support to other teams in daily tasks
- Crushers Product Management – in this role you will collect and re-organize existing crushing process and crusher application related guidelines, instructions and best practices in order to prepare. Your tasks include also creating and developing valid guidelines to share knowledge of correct and optimal use and tuning of crushers in new or existing customer applications. You will co-operate with people working in different organizations and in different geographical locations. Tasks will include updates to technical documentation and sales presentations as well as training materials.
To succeed, you will need:
- A higher degree study background in for example: Machine Design, Industrial Economy, Process Technology, Business, Industrial Engineering, Customer experience (CX)
- A positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work
- Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
- A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem solving skills
- An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
- Good skills in MS Office tools (especially Excel and Powerpoint), we also use SAP, Salesforce and other PDM CRM tools
- Combined technical and business mindset
- People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
- Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
- Good communication skills in English and Finnish are required
We offer you an interesting role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
We have many different roles available, so when applying, please specify your background and in what sort of role you are interested in.When selecting the candidates, we do not focus on your study performance only - we want to select people who want to join us in order to develop and succeed.
Please apply as soon as possible, application period time ends on March 1st 2021. Please note that applications are processed, and candidates may be chosen already during the application period, so apply sooner rather than later!
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/ .
Please note that as there are several positions offered through this same job ad, your application will be visible to several hiring managers.