Summer Trainee, Procurement Data Analyst
Neste Engineering Solutions
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst summer trainee to join our Project Procurement function in Neste Engineering Solutions.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
• Independently develop and support the development of procurement analytics solutions and visualization of the data to support the decision-making
• Report, develop and automate procurement key performance indicators
• Participate in implementation of new project procurement solutions
• Support users of the current project procurement solutions
• Support in documentation of solution development
You will work closely with Project Management, Project Control, Engineering, Construction Management, Vendors, Contractors and Clients. Job quotes excellent opportunity to learn and develop procurement competences in demanding process industry investment environment. Parallel to this you will get acquainted with international and globally growing company.
The keys to success in the summer job:
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. Applicants are expected to work both independently and in a team. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- At least two years studies either in commercial or technical area
- Major or minor subject in areas of data science, business analytics, procurement/supply chain management or similar
- Strong knowledge of technical solutions and tools for handling and combining large masses of data
- Ability to communicate in English in a clear and professional manner
We also value
- Positive drive and passion for data driven decision-making
- Experience of Excel, Google- tools, SQL & BI- tools (Power BI)
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place between 1st of May to 31st of August 2020.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or a phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview in Porvoo.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.