Summer trainee, Process Modelling
We are looking for a summer trainee to join our Process Consultancy Services group. We support Fortum businesses with process improvement methodologies to optimize business processes and to scale Automation.
In this role you get to gather and analyze information from a variety of sources to create business process models for the assigned scope of Business.
Your primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Translating subject matter expert and stakeholder discussions into process flows and procedures
- Facilitating project management support of the development of Process Models
- Learning Visio plus Symbio (new BPM Tool, training on Symbio will be provided)
- Knowing when to escalate process issues and seek resolution
- Collaborating with subject matter experts globally to ensure that appropriate stakeholders are included in the development and revision of process models
- Providing regular status updates to business customers to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Establishing timelines and reporting regularly on progress, obstacles, and execution to the designated representative
- Working with communication, training, and other project team members in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- Facilitating process workshops in small groups
We offer you
We invite you, together with us, to build a cleaner word. We believe in Open Leadership and in creating a safe and inspiring work environment and company culture that help our people do their best. Our Values – curiosity, responsibility, integrity and respect – provide a foundation for our company culture. Your manager will provide you an introduction to your daily tasks and duties. Furthermore, we will arrange a corporate induction event and a possibility to network with other summer trainees.
This job offers an excellent opportunity to get a broad understanding of the development of the energy sector and its operating environment. You work with other Business Professionals supporting you in their areas of expertise and your work assignments enable you to network with other corporate teams and business units as well.
- Experience in Business Process Management (BPM) methodologies, techniques, and methods, importantly process mapping/modeling
- Facilitation Skills – must be able to work with a variety of stakeholders and gather information
- Ability to facilitate teams toward a common vision or goal
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft Visio
- Process Mapping – Ability to translate discussion into process flows and process documentation
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Project, Word, and suite of Microsoft tools
- SharePoint knowledge
- Experience in writing technical documentation, training documentation
- Prior experience in process management systems a plus
You are used to working independently, but are also a strong team player. You are fluent in English and Finnish
The position is based in Espoo, Finland.
Send your application via our recruitment system online by January 31st 2021 the latest. If you are interested in hearing more information about the position, please contact Preethi Nair, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our recruitment process might include a video interview, which will be followed by manager’s face-to-face interview. Please apply as soon as possible, as we start contacting suitable candidates already during application period. Summer work is generally scheduled for May-September, please inform your desired work period in your application.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.