Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteessa https://careers.mogroup.com/job-invite/140441/
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 5.1.2023
- Työsuhde Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
- Työtehtävän taso Harjoittelija
We are looking for a Summer trainee, Process Engineering (Hydrometallurgy Delivery, Plant engineering) to join our project delivery team and have a chance to learn plant engineering design activities in our global plant delivery projects.
You will work with the design of plant P&I Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams and participate in the preparation of other process-related engineering deliverables. You will gain experience in plant design software as well as Metals refining technologies.
For this position, background and studies in Engineering, as well as knowledge of CAD design tools such as Microstation or Autocad, is considered as an advantage.
• A higher degree study background in Process Engineering, Process Metallurgy, or Chemical Engineering
• Positive attitude and great work ethic
• Eagerness to learn more, develop, and succeed.
• A customer-focused and innovative mindset, and problem-solving skills.
• An ability to work as part of a team while working independently on certain tasks.
• Good skills in MS Office tools,
• Combined technical and business mindset
• People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
• Ability to take ownership of the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
We offer benefits, such as healthcare, Epass Flex, Auntie mental well-being service, flexible working times, buddy support, learning opportunities, and networking and social activities in all our locations throughout the summer. Metso Outotec is a proud member of the Responsible Summer Job campaign.
The expected monthly salary for our full-time trainee roles is between 1950-2700 euros per month. The exact monthly salary for each role is based on the candidate's number of completed academic credits and job location.
The application period closes on February 14th, 2023. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Please note that several positions might be offered through the same job ad, and your application is visible to several hiring managers.
For further details about the position, please contact Merja Hakaste-Härmä, Director, Plant Engineering p. +358505728168 or email@example.com
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 14.2.2023 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.