Summer trainee, Pricing
We are currently looking for summer trainee to join our Strategic Pricing team which is part of Marketing & Services business area.
This position offers you the opportunity to introduce yourself to the ever changing world of pricing.
Your responsibilities for the summer job will be connected to the following entities depending on your interests and skills
- Pricing development tasks
- Price monitoring and analysis leading to actions and results
- Pricing execution
- Pricing process, tool and workflow development
The keys to success in the summer job
In order to be selected for this summer job you should meet the following criteria:
- Relevant studies in relevant science
- Fluent English
- Open commercial and analytical mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience or strong interest in pricing, marketing, analytics and/or data science will be seen as an asset
- Willingness to learn and continuosly develop yourself
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their personal values.
Please submit your application by February 16, 2020. Please include your Cover Letter & CV with he application.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview. Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test.