Summer Trainee, Port Parts Global Digital/IT
Are you looking for summer job where you could develop your skills with data management? Are curious for area of eCommerce or how global companies develop digital tools to support business? This summer job is for you!
We are looking for Summer Trainee, Port Parts Digital/IT Tools & Global Data Management to join our team to support The Port Service parts business rapid growth. You will be part of team in Finland that is managing and developing Port Parts eCommerce, eCatalogs, Masterdata & Pricing globally. Team’s target is to implement new digital part sales channels and enable growth by utilizing digital transformation.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting and providing master data support to Port Parts business units globally
- Co-operating with stakeholders related to master data, parts catalogs and pricing
- Working with Global Ports Spare Parts eCommerce & eCatalogs
- Assisting in converting legacy materials, data and processes into new global solutions
- Always have a drive towards quality and improvement opportunities
Why join us?
We offer you a Trainee position within a recently organised BU and a possibility to gain your knowledge in a Global Digital/IT Spare Part business environment. In this role you will be a part of a dynamic business area with excellent colleagues for training and mentoring. You will have personal development and training opportunities in a truly global, growing environment. Is this something you appreciate? Check the role’s requirements below and apply!
Want to learn more about Konecranes as an employer or our summer jobs? Visit our career pages or summer job site! www.konecranes.com/fi/ura or www.konecranes.com/fi/kesatyo
What you should bring:
- A suitable ongoing studies and/or degree or equivalent in engineering/ information science/ data management or other relevant major
- Previous hands-on data engineering experience with analytical skills
- Knowledge of eCommerce in B2B environment
- Knowledge or experience from PLM and ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with fluent English and Finnish, also skills in German language is a benefit
As our summer trainee, you will also need drive to learn new things, improve processes and support customers. Our ideal candidate is process driven, data centric and analytical way of working, with a strong attention to detail and pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
This Summer Trainee position is located at our headquarter offices in Hyvinkää. Length of the summer job is approximately 3-4 months between May-August, accurate dates are negotiable.
If we sparked your interest, please apply with your CV and short cover letter by 1st of March 2021 at latest via our career site. We looking forward to hear from you! For more information kindly contact hiring manager: Erno Kallio, Manager, Dev & Support Port Parts Digital/IT Tools & Global Data Management via email erno.kallio(at)konecranes.com.