Summer Trainee, Plant Safety; Deterministic Safety Analysis
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will participate in deterministic safety analysis tasks making own analyses and developing analysis tools.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Analyzing and reporting Fennovoima’s own deterministic safety analyses and/or fuel analyses
- Developing analysis models, tools and visualization
- Participating in other tasks of analysis team
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in physics, energy technology and/or previous experience of nuclear safety and deterministic safety analyses
- Skills in APROS, MELCOR, Simulate 5 or other analyses tools and Microsoft Office
- Co-operative, proactive and positive attitude and detail-oriented with analytical thinking
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and in writing
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki office.