Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world. Our trainees work for instance in sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration and much more.
We are looking for Summer Trainee in Minerals Processing Plant Engineering team in Espoo.
As Summer Trainee – Plant Engineering, Minerals you will:
• Learn plant layout and piping design
• Learn to use 3D plant engineering and review software
• Join our global project delivery team
• Learn project work by using Metso Outotec's design software, documentation systems and quality systems
• Learn Minerals processing technology requirements and principles
To succeed, you will need
• Studies with technical education (B.Eng., M.Eng. or M.Sc.)
• A positive and proactive approach to work.
• Positive attitude and great work ethic
• Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
• A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem solving skills.
• An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
• Good skills in MS Office tools
• Combined technical and business mindset
• Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
• Good spoken and written English.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in Plant Solutions Delivery team. You will get a chance to work with our professionals of the global team, of Metso Outotec Minerals Business Area. You will have good opportunities to further develop your expertise by learning how to implement plant engineering. This is a great opportunity to join our professional and easy-going team!
For further details about the position, please contact Petteri Piispa, Manager, Plant and Mechanical Engineering, (+358 44 561 2225).
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, https://kesäduuni.org
Application period ends on February 28th, 2022. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found.