Summer Trainee, Performance Centers (Espoo)
As a new company, we have started an exciting journey together. Our ambition is to be the top-tier company in the industry. This will be possible through our motivated people working together towards a common goal. We are excited to welcome you to be a part of creating our culture and new ways of working together.
Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world. Our trainees work for instance in sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration and much more.
Summer Trainee, Metso Outotec Performance Centers, Espoo
We are now looking for Summer Trainees to two different positions in Metso Outotec Performance Centers in Espoo.
As Summer Trainee, Product Management you will work with i.e. the following tasks: assisting the Remote Services Product Manager in creating and revising service product documentation related to the Metso Outotec Performance Centers service offering. This can include for example defining and drafting product descriptions, marketing materials, value add calculators and internal guidelines to support the sales and delivery of the Performance Center services. The Summer Trainee will also assist in archiving the documentation according to the Metso Outotec Product Data Management policies and communicating the documented information to a variety of internal stakeholders. The tasks will include both commercial and technical aspects.
As Summer Trainee, Deployment you will work with supporting colleagues in day to day activities related to remote service deployments globally, developing and testing new tools and methodologies, infra architecture planning and documentation, sales support etc. For this position Knowledge from OsiSoft, IT networks and Information security is a big plus.
To succeed, you will need:
- A higher degree study background in for example Industrial Engineering and Management, Process Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Business, Marketing, IT or Information Management
- A positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work.
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
- A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem solving skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
- Good skills in MS Office tools
- Knowledge from OsiSoft, IT networks and Information security is a big plus
- Combined technical and business mindset
- People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
- Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
- Good communication skills in English and Finnish are required for most positions. However, we have some positions where Finnish is not required.
We offer you an interesting role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in the Metso Outotec Performance Centers organization. You will get a chance to work with professionals of the Performance Centers global team, of Metso Outotec Services Business Area. You will have good opportunities to further develop your expertise by learning how to productize industrial services and collaborate with the services sales and delivery organizations, and how to work in a global team as part of a leading technology company.
The Performance Centers are state-of-the-art hubs for Metso Outotec’s remote digital services. Our continuously developing service offering aims to support our customers’ performance through integrating our global expert network with advanced data analytics. Working with us you will be included in the development of new, continuously developing data-driven services, the significance of which is ever increasing in the digitalizing world.
For further details about the positions, please contact Salla Marttonen-Arola, salla.marttonen-arola(at)mogroup.com (Summer Trainee, Product Management) or Jari Hytti, jari.hytti(at)mogroup.com (Summer Trainee, Deployment).
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/.
Please apply as soon as possible, application period ends on March 1st, 2021. Please note that as there are several positions offered through this same job ad, your application will be visible to several hiring managers.