Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world. Our trainees work for instance in sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration and much more.
We are looking for Summer Trainee to Operations Development, Professional Services team, Espoo.
As Summer Trainee – Operations Development you will:
• Analyze field service data relating to:
• Trends in service types
• Data integrity
• Data enhancements
• Propose corrections to the deviations in the data, sorting and grouping
• Updating Install Base information in required systems
• Supporting development Product Owners in routine activities
• Creating / developing Inspection templates and updating these to the relevant MO systems & tools
• Creating task templates from standard task instruction for uploading to relevant systems
To succeed, you will need
• A higher degree study background in for example Materials Engineering, Automation, business, IT, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, customer experience (CX), customer data management.
• A positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work.
• Positive attitude and great work ethic
• Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
• A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem solving skills.
• An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
• Good skills in MS Office tools, especially in MS Excel
• Combined technical and business mindset
• People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
• Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
• Good communication skills in English.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in Operations Development, Professional Services. You will get a chance to work with professionals of the Global Operations Development team, of Metso Outotec Professional Services Business Area. You will have good opportunities to further develop your expertise by learning how review and analyze large data set, while collaborating within a global team and with our global stakeholders.
For further details about the position, please contact Christo.email@example.com
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, https://kesäduuni.org
Application period ends on February 28th, 2022. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found.