Summer Trainee, Operations Coordinator
We are currently looking for summer trainees to join our Commercial Operations team in Espoo.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Be involved in the day-to-day commercially proactive planning, implementation and optimization of the oil and renewable product contracts
- Apply the operational processes in executing the shipments by vessel, rail and trucks from contract conclusion to invoicing
- Carry out operations in renewable and oil products sales and supply
- Participate in the supply chain planning of the cargo movements
- Execute the sales and supply contracts with optimum commercial outcome
- Coordinate logistics, sustainability, stakeholder communication, invoicing and system updates
You will work closely with external customers and suppliers, cargo inspectors and logistics suppliers. Your main internal stakeholders include sales and supply managers, supply chain planners, finance, laboratory etc. Our work combines commercial understanding with accuracy and cooperation.
Our team is responsible for operations for Finnish, Baltic, Scandinavian and European customers as well as supply to our refineries in Finland. We also work in close cooperation with our global team members in Geneva, Beringen, Düsseldorf, Houston, Singapore and Shanghai.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- Studies in the field of business, engineering or law
- Fluent English and Finnish - both written and oral
- Ability to prioritize and handle pressure
- Flexible, responsible and independent can-do approach to work
We also value
- Fluency in Swedish and Russian
- Previous knowledge of SAP
- Ability to be available for calls outside office hours
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job will be offered for 3-4 months during May-September 2020.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.