Summer Trainee, O&C (Operation & Commissioning)
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Short research work on the possibilities and benefits of 3D printing technology in training
- Selecting suitable software tools, 3D printing technologies, and 3D printing service providers
- Summarizing the research work and experience gained during the pilot model development in brief instruction (methodology) on modelling for 3D printing
- Possibly developing a pilot model
- Developing the first pilot model in selected CAD software (VVER Nuclear Reactor with internal components or VVER Steam generator)
- 3D print of the developed pilot model
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education of mechanical engineering or similar technology field
- Advanced knowledge and skills in CAD, proficiency in at least one of the major 3D computer programs like Autodesk Inventor, Solid Works, Catia, Siemens NX, Creo (Pro/ENGINEER) or similar
- Basic knowledge and some experience in 3D printing technology
- Willingness to learn about nuclear technology and VVER
- Ability to communicate topics in question in English
- Curious, creative, innovative pioneer who is able to solve spatial problems
- Co-operative, proactive and positive attitude and detail-oriented with analytical thinking
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki office.