Summer Trainee, NAPCON
Neste Engineering Solutions
We are looking for a Summer Trainee to join our NAPCON Customer Relations team in Porvoo, Turku or Espoo.
It is great time to join us!
NAPCON Business Unit is a developer of high tech ICT, process data, operator training and advanced process control solutions for heavy industries. We in NAPCON lead the process industry to a safe and sustainable future.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Have a chance to contribute on interesting global marketing activities.
- Have a unique opportunity to develop your Sales and Marketing expertise with help of your highly experienced team mates.
- Have an opportunity to participate in the development of our ways of doing marketing in an evolving company.
- Contribute in branding of our NAPCON brand
- Learn how to work with international Sales and Marketing
- Improve our sales practices and to reorganize our information systems.
As our working mode is agile and organization lean you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Project, Project Manager and Development teams. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- Knowledge of latest marketing methods and especially social media as a marketing tool
- Communication skills. We expect excellent interaction skills as well as fluent communication and collaborate with different parties
- Working in a multi-project environment requires good organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Knowledge of Digitalization. This megatrend is among us and its advance if you are familiar with concepts like IoT, Industry 4.0, Cloud computing, Big Data etc.
Position is suitable for a Bachelor or Masters level student.
We also value
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills both in English and Finnish. Swedish is considered as a benefit.
- Process oriented and structured working style plus capable of handling multiple issues simultaneously.
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place in May-August 2020.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
Please note that due to the large amount of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
The position is based in Espoo, Turku or in Kilpilahti, Porvoo, located only some 30 minutes away from Helsinki city center by car. We arrange free and flexible bus transportation for our employees from Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa and Porvoo to our office in Kilpilahti. Remote work is possible and we are flexible with other arrangements for working place as much as possible.