Summer Trainee, Master Data Management
The Summer Trainee positions at Neste are now open for applications! We are looking for a summer trainee to join our Master Data team in the ERP CoE (Center of Excellence).
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Participate in SAP implementation program related tasks
- Support Master Data team in its daily operative actions
- Handle legacy system vendor changes, SAP MDG requests and master data related service portal requests
- Participate in customer, vendor and material information related problem solving
- Assist in user roles and access rights related tasks
- Assist in other ERP CoE tasks when needed
As a part of the team, you will work closely with master data requesters, Information Stewards, Solution Managers, Process Owners and SAP program personnel to ensure smooth business operations and accurate vendor and customer related master data.
This is an opportunity to learn more about data governance and how master data fuels the delivery process of a company. It is possible to modify the content of the job and responsibilities according to the selected candidate.
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position would be
- Studies in business or other relevant IT related studies
- Strong service-oriented mindset with focus on quality and details
- Proactive approach on tasks and assignments, drive to achieve results
- Willingness to learn new skills and competencies on a continuous basis
- Good collaboration and communication skills in cross-functional and intercultural environment
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
We also value
- Knowledge and/or working experience from (IT) support service operations and/or business IT development
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our Neste professionals. You will be able to get to know Neste as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The planned time period of the traineeship is May-August.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – a face-to face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to email@example.com if you have questions regarding the recruitment process.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit www.neste.com.