Summer Trainee, Master Data Management (SAP)
The ERP Center of Excellence is responsible of the daily operative support of business line organizations and their end users within the scope of Neste's SAP ERP environment including IFS system support. A critical part of the ERP CoE business support operations is master data management of the SAP ERP and IFS systems. In addition, the ERP CoE is responsible of transforming user feedback and issue statistics into development requirements and their implementations in collaboration with the ICT demand management and development when applicable. The ERP CoE also ensures that critical application development requirements are derived and captured from the business strategies. The ERP CoE plays a critical role in maintaining and developing the ERP investment further, as well as in capitalizing the ERP investment benefits.
We are now looking for a
to support our Master Data team in its daily operative actions in the ERP CoE.
As a summer trainee, you work together with master data requesters, Information Stewards, Solution Managers, process owners and program personnel. Your main tasks include handling SAP MDG requests and master data service portal requests in the role of Information Steward. Your work may include also other SAP implementation program related tasks in other areas.
We expect you to have:
- Studies in business or IT related science
- Strong service oriented mindset with focus on quality and details
- Proactive approach on tasks and assignments, willingness achieve results
- Aspiration to learn new processes, tools and working methods
- Willingness to learn new skills and competencies on a continuous basis
- Good collaboration and communication skills in cross-functional and intercultural environment
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral
We also highly appreciate knowledge and/or experience from IT support service operations or business IT development.
The position is located in Espoo, Finland.
Please submit your application by February 28th, 2018. Remember to attach your CV, cover letter and transcript of records. We aim to fill the summer trainee positions by mid-April.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1094387
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa