Summer Trainee, Marketing
As a new company, we have started an exciting journey together. Our ambition is to be the top-tier company in the industry. This will be possible through our motivated people working together towards a common goal. We are excited to welcome you to be a part of creating our culture and new ways of working together. Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world. Our trainees work for instance in sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration and much more.
We are looking for Summer Trainees in Marketing
Summer Trainee, Marketing in Market Area Europe – Espoo
As Summer Trainee, Marketing MA Europe, you will:
- Improve data quality in our Salesforce CRM system and other databases.
- Support Market Area Europe in the creation of demand generation campaigns (using online advertising and marketing automation).
- Manipulate and analyze campaign data to better target campaigns, spot new opportunities and to enable evaluation of campaigns and campaign components.
- Manage the creation of content in different languages on our website and ensure it is search optimized
- Work with our sales teams to get information to help meet objectives as above and work with them to understand their needs so as to feed into the work of the team
To succeed, you will need
- To be at home in the digital world whether it is online advertising, web editing, updating a CRM or manipulation and analysis of data.
- Knowledge of French or German would be a plus but not essential
Summer Trainee, Digital Marketing – Helsinki
As a Summer Trainee Digital marketing, you will:
- Improve data quality on Pardot and Salesforce.com system.
- Support Market areas and Business areas in the creation of marketing flows and campaigns.
- Build new reports in Pardot and Salesforce and find new ways to improve existing reports.
- Help with daily actions and automation in Pardot.
- Administrating Power BI desktop dashboard by Adding or removing users
- Updating data studio reports
- Updating Power dashboard reports on the team sharepoint website
- Publishing new power BI reports to the digital collaboration area
- Running basic Google analytics reports
- Website basics edits.
To succeed, you will need
- Analytics skills and basic knowledge of google analytics or power BI with a willingness to learn
- An understanding of content management systems. Prior experience in Episerver publishing will be a bonus though candidates can be trained.
- Be very organized with a strong ability to listen and pay attention to detail
To succeed in the Marketing Summer Trainee positions, you will need
- A higher degree study background in for example marketing, digital marketing and/or customer data management, customer experience (CX)
- A positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work.
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
- A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
- Combined technical and business mindset
- People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
- Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
- Good communication skills in English are required
- Good skills in MS Office tools (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI)
We offer you an interesting role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
When applying, please specify your background and in which role you are interested in, if not both. When selecting the candidates, we do not focus on your study performance only - we want to select people who want to join us in order to develop and succeed. Apply by filling in your on-line application with your CV and transcript of records. However, please note that applications are processed, and candidates may be chosen already during the application period, so apply sooner rather than later!
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org
Please apply as soon as possible, application period ends on March 1st 2021.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept applications by email.
Please note that as there are several positions offered through this same job ad, your application will be visible to several hiring managers