Summer Trainee, Marketing
If you are a studying marketing and looking for an interesting summer job, do not miss this opportunity!
We are now looking for a summer trainee to work in Metso’s Valve business area’s global marketing team in Vantaa. The length of the position is 3 months, starting preferably mid-May.
The summer trainee will be assisting our global marketing initiatives, working in close cooperation with both internal stakeholders and external partners. You will also be acting as a summer vacation substitute for the global marketing team members.
You will be working with a big variety of tasks such as
- Posting updates in our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Smarpshare)
- Publishing content (documents / animations / videos / photos / articles / blog posts, etc.) in our intranet, web pages and blog hub.
- Providing help with the production of our marketing documents (contact between various sub-suppliers).
- Marketing is dynamic and things need to happen fast so you will also be supporting our team in many ad hoc marketing and communication needs, e.g. event support, distribution of invitations and newsletters and so on.
To succeed in this position you have studied Marketing and preferably gained previous working experience in marketing already. You have good working proficiency in English and Finnish and can produce fluent content in English. You have proficiency in the Office software suit and good IT skills. Experience in working with SharePoint, Episerver, PhotoShop, Salesforce or other CRMs is a plus. In addition to this we would like you to be familiar with various social media channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. We are looking for a team player who has the ability to multitask, is a quick learner, able to take responsibility but also capable of completing tasks independently.
We offer an interesting and busy position in one of Metso’s global marketing teams. You will get valuable experience thanks to a wide range of challenging tasks and will learn what it is to work in a truly international environment. The open and easy-going atmosphere and colleagues will warmly welcome you in our team. We have a respectful working environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way.
Please apply by using the link below by 28th of February 2018, at the latest.
If you have questions, contact Kati Tattari, Senior manager, Marketing, Valves business area, tel. +358 40 561 3239, on Tuesday January 23rd or February 6th, 1.00 - 3.00 PM Finnish time. The position is in Vantaa, Finland.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1093458
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa