Summer Trainee, Market Intelligence
The Summer Trainee positions at Neste are now open for applications! We are looking for a trainee to join our Market Intelligence team in the Renewable Road Transportation business unit in Espoo, Finland for the summer.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Support ongoing projects as part of the team
- Perform market research, data gathering and analysis, or conduct larger studies on relevant topics
- Prepare presentation materials and participate in developing quantitative models
- Solve real commercial problems with the help of business and financial analysis
You will work closely with your team members and other relevant internal stakeholders to accomplish set targets and contribute to the success of Neste. With its insights on markets and competition, Market Intelligence team in the Renewable Road Transportation business unit drives short- and medium-term decision making in Neste's renewables business units, and contributes to longer-term strategic development.
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position would be
- Ongoing studies in business, economics or technology towards Master's degree, with Bachelor's degree preferably completed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal stakeholders by clear and convincing communication
- High proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and equivalent Google tools
- Fluent English required, other European languages are a great asset
We also value
- Prior relevant work experience through e.g. internships
- International experience through studies or work, with emphasis on cross-cultural communication
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our Neste professionals. You will be able to get to know Neste as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The planned time period of the traineeship is around 4 months between May and September.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – a face-to-face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to email@example.com if you have questions regarding the recruitment process.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit https://www.neste.com/