Summer Trainee, Marine Risk Management
We are now looking for a motivated
to our Marine Risk Management team to support us in the development of risk management tools for ship structural condition evaluation.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct a general assessment and review of hull, machinery and equipment criticality in regard of tanker ship and barge ageing
- Complete a documented risk profile based on criticality assessment and review
- Participate in the development of technical marine safety standard of the company
- You are studying towards a Master's degree in marine technology and you have already completed a Bachelor's degree
- You are fluent in English
- Experience from working in technical shipping activities, e.g. shipyard, technical management or similar is an advantage
- We appreciate good interaction skills and a flexible problem-solving attitude
The position is a temporary summer internship based in Keilaranta, Espoo.
Please submit your application by February 28th, 2018. Remember to attach your CV, cover letter and transcript of records. We aim to fill the summer trainee positions by mid-April.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1095291
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa