Summer Trainee, Logistics
Metso Customer Logistics Operational Excellence is a global team to enable Logistics operations to deliver world class service and adopt the continuous improvement culture. The function combines process ownership, project management, logistics and trade solutions development and operational intelligence analytics
We are looking for a summer trainee to the Customer Logistics Operational Excellence, Logistics and Trade Solutions team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as a trainee in global team in international business environment.
Trainee's main duty is to support
- Metso users and other stakeholders with their daily tasks using transportation management system (TMS).
- Logistics and Trade Solutions Team, Metso IT and developers with the continuous improvement of TMS.
- Operational Excellence team in process development, administration, reporting and project documentation
- You are a student with 2 to 4 years of completed studies (B.Sc or M.Sc degree) in relevant study field e.g. Engineering, IT, Industrial Engineering or International Business.
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system) in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of international trade processes, inbound and outbound
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in global team
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Good data analysis skills
- Systematic and precise working style
We offer a great place to work, an international business environment and good opportunities for competence development.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible but no later than 31st of March 2020.
Position is located in Tampere, Finland.
If you have questions, contact Katja Tuomisto, tel. +358 405602802, during Fridays 9:00-10:00 Finnish time, or by email katja.tuomisto(at)metso.com.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/ .
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.