Summer Trainee - Legal Trainee
Summer Trainee - Legal Trainee, Espoo
Tieto wants to be your first choice for Summer 2018! We believe in you! Is this your dream summer job? In Tieto we aim to empower employees to positively influence their own work. Spend your summer with us gaining valuable experience and a new network – like putting money in the bank for your future!
Tieto is hiring summer trainees to several interesting positions around Finland. Most summer jobs will start in the beginning of June and last until the end of August. We are looking for people with curious and proactive mind, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
This is the Tieto we want to be. Transparent. Open-minded. A community of brave minds. A garden of ideas. That's why Tieto keeps on getting better.
What #Tietolife offers you
We offer you a great opportunity to see the business and life in an international IT-company! You get to know talented and innovative colleagues with a team supporting you. The success of this summer job is really up to you – be proactive and hungry for new ideas, ask a lot of questions and take out the most of this experience!
Are you able to make a difference?
Send us your application if you want to boost your career with the following:
- Supporting Tieto Legal’s digitalization boost by participating in automation and robotics development in the context of modern in-house legal department
- Assisting Tieto legal team in various legal issues depending on the business needs
- A team of colleagues in Espoo
Show us what you got – we are looking for:
A law student close to graduating (three to four years of university studies in the field of law)
- Willingness to learn and grow, and challenge even our experienced lawyers
- Ability to work in multi-customer environment
- Fluent (written and spoken) Finnish and English
- a team player with a can do attitude
Send us your application for the summer job no later 22nd February 2018. Please note that we will start screening applications as soon as we receive them - so send us your application already today!
For more information about the position please contact Chief Legal Officer Jussi Tokola, email email@example.com, tel. +358 408349376
Find out more about Tieto from our company pages – www.tieto.com.