Our Lappeenranta site locates on the shore of Lake Saimaa and nearby city centre. You have approximately 230 colleagues at site. Lappeenranta office is the main location and competence center for Metso Outotec filters and filter services. Lappeenranta location has also manufacturing facilities for filter products and a testing center which provides research, application development and test work services to customers.
In Lappeenranta we offer summer jobs in:
• Manufacturing – we have several different positions open in the manufacturing area: you can either work with assembly installation, component manufacturing or logistics. For these positions we value a study background from vocational school or equivalent.
• Quality documentation – your tasks will be updating and designing work procedures and quality documents. In this position, you work closely with stakeholders throughout the production organization. We value previous experience with documentation.
• Analytics and Business Development – you will work with developing the master data system and the installed base system. You will also be involved in developing business reporting and work on different project assignments.
Unless otherwise stated above, for the different positions we value a higher study background in for example Process Technology, Process Metallurgy, Metals Processing, or Chemical, Biochemical, Materials Engineering, industrial engineering, business or equivalent.
We offer you an interesting role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
To succeed, you will need:
• A positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work.
• Positive attitude and great work ethic
• Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
• A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem-solving skills.
• An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
• Good skills in MS Office tools and ability to read mechanical drawings
• Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
• Good communication skills in English and Finnish are required for most positions.
We have many different roles available, so when applying, please specify your background and in which role you are interested. When selecting the candidates, we do not focus on your study performance only - we want to select people who want to join us in order to develop and succeed.
Application period ends on February 28th, 2022. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Please note that as there are several positions offered through this same job ad, your application will be visible to several hiring managers.
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, https://kesäduuni.org