Summer Trainee, IT
We are looking for a trainee to join our team in Tampere or Vantaa.
This job includes data management for Identity and Access management (IAM) and IT service management. IAM Data covers users, access rights and approvals. IT service management contains services and service components globally. Cleaning of both data is needed. Active communication to IT staff is and end users globally is needed to validate the data. Based on findings different corrective actions with IT teams and partners needs to be facilitated. Tools to follow the progress need to be used and developed to understand the overall status of the work. Also routing of IT service management related user requests is part of the job.
To succeed in this position you should have the following skills and passion to learn more about company IT processes:
- Understanding of IT service management and IT solutions technical components (experience in application management is a plus)
- Basic ITIL knowledge (ITIL foundation certification is a plus)
- Good communication skills and fluent English (written & spoken)
- Active and self-sufficient attitude
- Excel usage, Database & reporting knowledge (Microsoft PowerBI ia a plus), Salesforce and Active Directory (AD) knowledge and experience are not required, but would be a plus
Opportunity to learn about IT service management in a global organization. Work with Salesforce cloud platform teches the basics of worl class applictaion platform. Learn about Active Directory, Personal Data handling and setting-up and management of IT services in a global organization.
Please leave your application via the link below as soon as possible. The application period will end on 28th of February, 2018.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1097400
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa, Tampere