Summer trainee, IT Portfolio management
We are currently looking for a summer trainee to join our IT Portfolio Management team.
Your responsibilities during the summer
In your role, you will
- Collect and refine IT portfolio management related data, make different analysis, describe dependencies, update models and diagrams
- Develope IT Portfolio management related tools, analysis, processes and instructions (e.g. agile development model)
- Provide assistance, training and support to IT Project portfolio stakeholders, on the principles, practices, standards and controls for IT portfolio management
You will work closely with a small IT Portfolio management team to support managing of IT development portfolio and developing portfolio and IT governance practices.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- Studies in IT, technology or business in an university or university of applied sciences
- Interest and skills towards analyzing the data and development of IT project portfolio management analysis, reporting, tools and practices
- Ability to prepare communication materials
- Good command of both spoken and written Finnish and English
We also value
- Proactivity and positive attitude to work
- Cooperative working style
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place from mid May to end of August 2020.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview. Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.