Summer Trainee, IT Onsite Support
Do you know your way around computers? Are you willing to share your knowledge and learn even more? This summer job is for you!
Our Tech IT Operations unit is looking for a Summer Trainee, IT Onsite Support to our IT Helpdesk. As our summer trainee, your tasks include gathering data of IT related issues, assisting in Level I Support and providing training and introductions of computer management for end users. You will be working as a part of our global team supporting end users in the EMEA (North) region, mainly in Finland.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyse trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of assets.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users and train end users.
With us, you will be gathering information and helping in solving IT related issues as well as providing customer support with the help of our global and multinational team. You are able to your customer service skills and learn more about IT problem solving. We offer an innovative, international and dynamic working environment, where you will be able to gather valuable working experience. Is this something you appreciate? Check the role’s requirements below and apply!
What you should bring
- At least one year studies in: ICT-technician, datanome or any other degree in IT.
- Knowledge on Windows 7, Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Fluent English and Finnish skills, both written and verbal.
We are looking for a candidate who has good computer management skills as well as understanding of networks. You should be able to also share your IT-knowledge and train people at all levels within the organisation. Any Russian or other European language skills are highly appreciated.
This Summer Trainee position is located at our headquarter offices in Hyvinkää. Some flexibility regarding the place of work is required, since occasionally local support is needed for our end customers. Length of the summer job is approximately 3-4 months between May-August, accurate dates are negotiable.
If you are interested working with us, please apply with your CV and short cover letter by 1st of March 2020 at latest via our career site. For more information about this role, please contact IT On-Site Support Supervisor, Janne Väisänen via email (janne.vaisanen(at)Konecranes.com).
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. Read more about us and our summer jobs at www.konecranes.com/fi/kesatyo!