Summer trainee, IT ERP development
Interest in IT System development and Agile ways of working? This summer job is for you!
We are now looking for a Summer Trainee, IT ERP Development who will focus on Konecranes Global ERP system organization for SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Project System (PS) documentation. In this role you will migrate and collect documentation related to technical functionalities of applications and integrations into our new documentation tool. You will also ensure that the new documentation is linked to related activities that can be found from our requirement management tool.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Documentation analysis: review the existing documentation related to the technical functionality or integration.
- Migrating documentation: migrating related documentation from old documentation systems to the new documentation tool.
- Ensure integrity and compliance with guidelines on documentation.
- Supporting documentation activities for newly created solutions
- Support change management activities (communication and trainings)
With us, you will learn a lot about IT development of ERP system which supports our global business and also about how we utilize Agile ways of working on our development activities. In addition, you will be a part of our knowledge-creating organization, where hundreds of IT professionals from various backgrounds share information and learn from each other. You will work in a quickly changing environment and will have a great opportunity to stretch your skills and deepen further your professional expertise. Is this something you appreciate? Check the role’s requirements below and apply!
What you should bring
- MSc or BSc studies (20-40% completed) related to IT, technology or industrial economics. Preferable majoring in IT-systems or equivalent technical subject.
- Previous summer working experience.
- Capability and willingness to learn new IT systems.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
We are looking for student with interest towards IT Systems and development and will to play along with our great team. In our job, it’s very important to be analytic, think logically and to arrange things into a meaningful order. To be successful, you will also need to have good cooperation and communication skills and willingness to understanding business processes, practices and procedures. If you have previous experience from Agile ways of working, that would also be great!
This Summer Trainee position is located at our IT office at the Center of Hyvinkää, roughly 700 meters from the railway station. Length of the summer job is approximately 3-4 months between May-August, accurate dates are negotiable.
If you are interested working with us, please apply with your CV and short cover letter by 1st of March 2020 at latest via our career site. For more information about this role, please contact Mika Lahti, Manager, SAP Development, SD & PS via e-mail mika.lahti(at)konecranes.com or phone +358 400 439 268 (calling days: 20.1.2020, 10.2.2020).
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. Read more about us and our summer jobs at www.konecranes.com/fi/kesatyo!