Summer Trainee, Invoicing and Paper Deals
We are currently looking for summer trainees to join our global Back Office Invoicing & Paper Deals team in Espoo.
Your responsibilities during the summer
In your role, you will support daily operational work in the Back Office Invoicing & Paper Deals team. You will be involved in the day to day support of domestic, export, supply and trading operations associated with shipments by rail, truck and vessel either in Invoicing or Paper deals operations.
Summer trainee, Invoicing
- Checking daily invoicing activities, error investigations, cancellations and reinvoicing, checking invoice details, payments, reconciliation, accurate filing and archiving, perform month end closings according to given timetable and guidelines
- Communicating invoice related matters with customers, vendors and many external counterparties
- You are working as a member of Invoicing & Paper Deals team and your role might include also paper deals related daily tasks.
Summer trainee, Paper Deals
- Taking care of accurate and smooth paper deal activities globally, including checking of paper deals contract wordings, reconciliations, system entries, price checks, invoicing and reporting
- You are working as a member in Invoicing & Paper Deals team and your role might include also invoicing related daily tasks.
We will hire summer trainees to both sub-teams. You can tell in your application form which task you are more interested in.
In your role you will cooperate with numerous internal and external teams, including Finance, Risk Management, Sales and Supply Managers and Commercial or Logistics Operators.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in these positions are
- Suitable education in business (e.g. Financing or Accounting) or similar
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Motivated, responsible and independent approach to your work
- Ability to adopt new IT-systems
- Strong negotiation and communication skills; team player attitude
- Fluent English and Finnish skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, which may require flexibility to work past normal business hours
We also value
- Knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience from finance, sales, customer service or logistics
- Knowledge in any other language
- Opportunity to start summer work at least part-time in May
We might have a need for part-time employees during winter 2020-2021. Please inform in your application your interest and possibilities about part-time work opportunity during your studies.
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place in May-August 2020.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.