Summer Trainee, HW R&D
Oulu is one of Nokia's key locations with over 40 years' experience. The site is a unique Radio research, development and manufacturing center in the world.
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into the practice during Spring-Summer 2021?
Our trainee positions are for future talents studying in university, polytechnical or an equivalent institution.
We are hiring multiple (30+) students to hardware development related positions in our Oulu R&D site.
These positions are divided into the different HW engineering areas.
In Oulu, we are focusing on development of Radio units.
As our Summer trainee you might be working in some of the following area of engineering;
RF electronics, Digital electronics, electronics, mechanics, Over the Air validation, System on Chip.
Task can be for example:
- HW design
- Verification / testing
We are looking for motivated future Nokia talents.
We hope that
- You understand the basics of hardware development
- You are eager to learn more and develop your skills
- You are great in problem solving
- You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with
- You are a team worker but also efficient on independent tasks, and
- Your English language skills allow you to communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment
We offer you change to be part of World best 5G development. You don’t have to be a master of everything, we give you the needed onboarding and support to become the next 5G superstar.
We are looking forward to receiving your application, written in English and telling us about your studies and what kind of tasks you would be interested in.
Please include a copy of your academic record in application.
Additionally, we would like to hear about your relevant skills and any previous work and training experience.
If your interests and skills match to our job offer, we will invite you for an interview.