Summer Trainee, HR Development
We are currently looking for a summer trainee to join our Talent Development & Leadership team.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- get a chance to support our team in many HR development projects and tasks related to employer branding, recruitment, induction, learning & development, wellbeing, employee surveys etc.
- support HR communication by creating, updating, developing and sharing various materials and information e.g. via our intranet pages and channels
- and last but not the least, plan and lead the summer trainee activities during the summer.
You will work closely with all Talent Development & Leadership team members and other HR and communication colleagues.
We are open to modify the role and responsibilities according to the selected candidate’s interest.
The keys to success in this summer job are:
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills, and background in this position is
- any relevant higher education at the final stage that makes you succeed in this role (please tell us how your education is relevant!)
- ability to engage in varied tasks and take responsibility for completing tasks in a timely manner
- a proactive and collaborative way of working
- flexible, customer-oriented and innovative approach
- good written and verbal communication skills in English, preferably also in Finnish
We also value
- previous experience in HR and/or communication tasks are considered to be an advantage
- knowledge of Google tools
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and a comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes preferably place between 1.5. - 31.8.2020.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview. Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com
Please submit your application letter and CV by 16.2.2020 at the latest.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.