Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world. Our trainees work for instance in sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration and much more.
We are now looking for Summer Trainees within our Global Quotation Support team, one for each discipline: Price Estimation, Supply Estimation and Parts Identification. Trainees will be responsible for coordinating incoming tickets from the Market areas, Order Management and Customer Logistics locations.
All positions are located in Tampere, Finland.
- Price Estimation trainee will quickly define the correct supply chains, estimate the cost and complete price estimations. In addition, he/she is also responsible for assigning where each ticket will need to go if estimation cannot be completed and has an important role in developing the team’s ways of working. Salesforce will be the main contact point between the Global Quotation Support team and whomever is requesting ticket completion.
- Supply Estimation trainee will be responsible for estimating supplier lead times and cost information based on defined rules when information is not available to enable sales price and lead time to be quoted. In addition, you are also responsible for completing price estimations. In these positions, one must be able to analyze production drawings and define global supply chains quickly and accurately and making fast decisions on when to go outside the Global Quotation Support Team.
- Parts Identification trainee will support our internal order desk and interpret customer requirements and needs. You will evaluate and solve requests where customers are not sure what is needed, requested parts are not active in product offering or provide suggestions for alternative offerings. This is accomplished by learning Metso:Outotec’s products, consulting technical databases, collaborating with team members and other technical resources. You will communicate within a global team to prioritize tasks and make quick, informed decisions.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Processing of each request that is entered through the request tool
- Evaluation of each request to determine quickly if the case can be completed or needs to be assigned to another discipline within Global Quotation Support
- Utilizing defined decision-making processes and tools will make the decision as to whether more information will be required from the requestor
- Utilizing defined decision-making processes and tools will make the decision as to whether more information will be required from the other Global Quotation Support team functions and directing the process flow forward
- Adhere to lean processes and KPI requirements set by the Price Estimation Process Manager
- Reporting and logging of issues related to ticketing tool and following up to make sure issues are resolve
We offer you an interesting role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
We have different roles available, so when applying, please specify your background and in which team and role/roles you are interested in.
For further details about the position, please contact summerjob(at)mogroup.com.
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, https://kesaduuni.org
Application period ends on February 28th, 2022. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found.