Summer Trainee, Global Pricing and Analytics
We are looking for a Summer Trainee in Tampere, Finland to support Global Pricing Excellence team serving most Minerals business areas. The job is temporary for 4 months and will start early or mid-May.
Global Pricing Excellence team is globally responsible for:
- providing information and analytics related to sales, prices and customers
- facilitating pricing discussions between product lines and market areas
- administering and communicating prices, and controlling price usage
- Assist in pricing administration day-to-day pricing management in SAP
- Take part in updating monthly reports
- Support product lines with ad hoc -analyses
- Contribute to the development of global pricing processes and tools
The duties can be modified depending on trainee's skills and interests.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 180 credits/bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering/management, marketing, accounting and finance or similar
- Work experience in a similar field is a plus, but not a requirement
Skills and abilities:
- Combined technical and business mindset
- People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
- Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Fluent English
- Skills in Excel, VBA, Power Query or Power BI are a benefit, but not a prerequisite. However, you will need to have the technical inclination to learn especially Excel usage during your traineeship.
This is a great opportunity to work in a position with constant interaction with people across multiple continents and of different fields such as sales, product support and general management. This position offers an excellent viewpoint to world class pricing management in a global industrial setting. You can learn to provide practical analytics to key managers, and to support business decisions with data. You will also gain experience on widely used tools such as SAP.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly global team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
For further information, please contact Teemu Rintasaari, Global Pricing Excellence Manager, at +358 41 459 9566 during the times listed below or teemu.rintasaari(at)metso.com:
- Tuesday 14th Jan, 13:00-14:00 EET
- Thursday 30th Jan, 11:00-12:00 EET
- Wednesday 12th, Feb, 16:00-17:00 EET
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. Please include your resume and credit transcript in your application. Remember to back your application up with concrete examples of your achievements and experience. The application period will end 29th of February 2020.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.