Summer Trainee, Global Order Coordinator
We are looking for a Summer Trainee, Global Order Coordinator to support our Order Management team in Tampere, Finland.
As a Trainee, you will be responsible for sales orders and purchase orders changes after orders received. This means for example removal of delivery blocks, order cancellations, lead time improvements, supplier delay changes and monitoring for intercompany transactions.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Order changes to sales orders and purchase orders in Metso’s global network
- Expediting coordination for sales orders
- Communication of order changes to all stakeholders involved
- Sales order Backlog Monitoring and communication to different market areas
- Communication between Logistics, Master Data, Operative Purchasing, Availability Management and Customer Care
- Language skills (written, listening and oral): English (mandatory)
- Great team working skills
- Interest to work in a multi-cultural and multi-language atmosphere
- Global mindset
- High level of computer skills is essential – Excel, Word and Power Point
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system is a benefit
- You are highly motivated individual with the ability to work under stress and meet the deadlines
- You can effectively and accurately work on several tasks at one time, and organizing, prioritizing tasks, decision making and working in a fast-paced environment
- Related degree or student in logistics, supply chain or other
- Experience working in the mining, engineering or construction related industry is a benefit
- Knowledge of global supply chain, logistics or warehouse activities is a benefit
We offer a variety of versatile and challenging summer internship positions for students of different fields and backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn in global environment.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. You will be supported by a friendly team and respectful working culture.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 29th of February 2020.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/.
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.