Summer Trainee, Global Master Data Management
As a new company, we have started an exciting journey together. Our ambition is to be the top-tier company in the industry. This will be possible through our motivated people working together towards a common goal. We are excited to welcome you to be a part of creating our culture and new ways of working together. Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world.
We are looking for a Summer Trainee to join our Global Master Data Management team in Finland. In this position you can be located in Tampere or in Espoo.
As Summer Trainee, Global Master Data Management, your primary responsibility is to extend supply chain -level master data to SAP, ensuring we offer our customers the spare and wear parts for their installed base.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining SAP master data to our units. This includes material master, Purchase Info Records, Source Lists and Pricing information
- Maintaining task status in the workflow and keeping the key stakeholders actively informed about the current situation
- Support with project work and proactive data maintenance
- Other Data Management duties; e.g. carrying out assigned data quality control procedures
To succeed, you will need:
- Analytical and systematic way of working
- Strong familiarity with Excel, Word and Power Point. SAP, Salesforce and Sharepoint are considered a plus
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work.
- An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks
- Working as part of global team requires strong communication skills in English
- Previous experience with master data maintenance is beneficial
We offer you an interesting and independent role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
Please send your CV and application via Metso Outotec Careers page latest by March 1st, 2021.
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/.