Summer Trainee, Financial Analyst
We are currently looking for Summer Trainees, one to join our Global Performance Services team at Business Finance.
Your responsibilities during the summer
In your role, you will:
- Participate in Neste monthly reporting and forecasting process
- Support the team with various analysis tasks
- Ensure the correctness of data in the systems
- Enhance our reporting solutions and Excel models
You will work closely with Business Finance teams. It is possible to modify the content of the assignment and responsibilities according to the selected candidate.
The keys to success in this summer job are:
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills, and background in this position is:
- University studies in Economics or equal (industrial management etc.) and at least 1/2 of studies completed
- Experience in bookkeeping
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, good with numbers
- Genuine curiosity to learn the business, its drivers and their impact on financials
- Advanced skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish
- Knowledge of the most commonly used tools is an advantage (e.g. SAP, Oracle Hyperion Planning)
We also value a person who:
Is not afraid of routines
Works in an independent and proactive way
Is a team player that has capabilities to grow
For us, it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer. We also arrange events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and a comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Positions take place in Espoo between April and September. Please indicate your availability in your application letter.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or a phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview in Espoo. Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest on 16th February 2020.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.