Summer Trainee, Finance & Procurement Department /Procurement Unit
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our team. You will participate tasks related to Procurement Unit’s general supporting role activities.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Finalizing and sending Fennovoima Purchase Orders to suppliers
- Closing of orders in Fennovoima MS Client AX 2012 ERP tool
- Category support (performing spend analysis, etc.)
- Updating and storing of Contractor’s Liability Act documentation into M-files
- Scanning/storing of contracts into M-files
- Checking internally supplier approvals
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Economics or Industrial Engineering and Management
- Skills in MS Office, knowledge of M-files in an advantage but not mandatory
- Work personality: co-operative, proactive, positive attitude, analytical thinking, detail-oriented.
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish, both verbally and in writing.
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application here in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position.
Work location: Helsinki or Pyhäjoki.