Summer Trainee, Finance, Aggregates Equipment Business Area
We are looking for an analytical and business oriented person to join the Aggregates Equipment BA’s finance and control team in Tampere, Finland. As part of the team you will be a member of a truly global and modern finance organization which is in charge of the business area’s operational management accounting across the functions. In addition to the reporting, there is a heavy focus on developing new ways of reporting and providing more efficient tools to support business area’s top management decision making.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support on monthly reporting tasks of the business area
- Support on building new reporting dashboards for the business area
- Development of Net Working Capital reporting
- Development of sales performance analytics
- Credit management of global distributors
- Support business area with ad-hoc analyses
The person we are looking for is a person with minimum 180 credits/bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering/management, Marketing, Accounting & Finance or similar. No previous work experience is required but some experience from the referred to above tasks is considered beneficial.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following skills and capabilities:
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent data mining skills, especially by using Excel and Power BI. VBA programming skills are an advantage.
- Experience in using ERP systems, especially SAP is an advantage
- Fluent skills in English
- Positive and persistent attitude with high motivation on self development
We offer you an interesting and challenging finance position in a dynamic business environment. You will get to develop our processes, use your expertise and develop yourself with us.
We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
Please leave your application and CV via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 28th of February 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1093087
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere