Summer Trainee, Export Coordination
Are you interested in foreign trade and exporting activities? Would you like to gather work experience in the global company? This summer job is for you!
Our Parts Distribution & Manufacturing unit is looking for a Summer Trainee, Export Coordination to handle the shipping and invoicing procedures of daily spare part deliveries. You will be pat our team of 4 skilful coordinators. You will also work closely with customer service, warehouse operations and purchasing department with approximately 100 colleagues.
Your key tasks and responsibilities for:
- Daily shipment booking and invoicing for the customer deliveries.
- Preparation of the necessary export documentation including waybills, EUR1, ATR, certificate of origin & declaration of nonconformity.
- Ensuring that the shipping related documents and data is handled according to regulations including tariff codes & country of origin information.
- Active communication with the internal and external stakeholders regarding the shipments.
- Handling of import activities with the logistics service providers.
With us, you will learn more about foreign trade and invoicing procedures and get valuable experience from daily exporting activities. You are also able to develop your communications and cooperation skills working with multiple stakeholders. During the summer, you will be helping us to develop world class spare part logistics operations together with experienced colleagues with a good team spirit in multicultural environment. Is this something you appreciate? Check the role’s requirements below and apply!
What you should bring
- Suitable commercial studies (e.g. BBA, BSc, MSc), preferably in foreign trade.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, other languages e.g. Germany is an asset.
- Some previous experience in export activities for sea, airfreight, courier and/or road transportation methods.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office tools, especially in Microsoft Excel.
In addition, we appreciate positive and proactive attitude and earlier experience with ERP Systems such SAP (especially with invoicing). In our team, it’s important to be able to cooperate with different stakeholder and work actively towards our goals and targets to deliver excellent service to our customers. It’s rarely quiet in our team, so be ready to work under pressure in a hectic spare part environment with us!
This Summer Trainee position is located at our headquarter office in Hyvinkää. Length of the summer job is approximately 3-4 months between May-August, accurate dates are negotiable.
If you are interested working with us, please apply with your CV and short cover letter by 1st of March 2020 at latest via our career site. For more information about this role, please contact hiring manager Mikko Väike, p. +358407284929 or through e-mail mikko.vaike(at)konecranes.com.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. Read more about us and our summer jobs at www.konecranes.com/fi/kesatyo!