Summer trainee, Engineering
Crusher Wears Product Line is responsible for global crusher wear part offering for our customers in mining and aggregates industries.
We are now looking for a Summer Trainee to join our team in Tampere. In this position you will be developing and updating the content in our PDM system. Your main task is to collect, handle and update technical data as well as go through and update technical drawings.
To be successful in this position :
- You are studying engineering or you have relevant experience in similar tasks.
- You have sufficient written and spoken command of English and Finnish (other language skills are an advantage)
- You have flexibility and cooperation skills
- You have ability to work independently and have initiative
- You are precise and accurate and work well with details
- You have good computer skills and you enjoy working with technical data and drawings
- Experience in PDM (ATON / Teamcenter) and CAD (AutoCAD, Inventor, NX) is considered as an asset.
We offer a variety of versatile and challenging summer internship positions for students of different fields and backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn in the engineering area.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 28th of February 2018.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1093092
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere