Document Administration Service (DAS) is a service provided by Neste Engineering Solutions for Neste refineries. As a Document Administrator Summer Trainee you will work as a part of a Document Administration Service team. Our service users are both Neste Engineering Solutions' own project teams and subcontractors as well as Neste refineries' maintenance personnel.
As a Document Administrator your tasks include e.g.:
- Uploading handover documents from projects to client's document mangement system (SmartPlant Foundation, SPF)
- Administrating technical document's native files and handing them over to be updated
- Generating new document codes and mechanical tag numbers
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Precision and patience to work with details and routines
- Ability to work independently but also has good team work skills
- Desire to help people and serve customers as good as possible
- System skills: SmartPlant Foundation, Kronodoc, Found!, ProjectWise, Office Tools
- Fluent Finnish skills
You will be located in our head office in Porvoo, which is located only some 30 minutes from Helsinki city center by car. We also arrange free bus transportation for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo and the surrounding areas. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test.
Please submit your application through our recruitment portal latest by 28th February, 2018.
For further information, please contact, Irene Venäläinen, Manager, Document Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 50 458 1591.
Neste Jacobs name has changed 1 January 2018 and we are now Neste Engineering Solutions. Please find further information of our business and projects at www.nestejacobs.com.