Neste Engineering Solutions provides document administration service for Borealis Polymers Oy in Kilpilahti, Porvoo. As a Document Administrator Summer Trainee you will work as a part of a Borealis' Document Administration Service team. Our service users are both engineering project teams and their subcontractors as well as Borealis' maintenance personnel.
As a Document Administrator your tasks include e.g.:
- Uploading handover documents from projects to client's document mangement system (SAP)
- Administrating technical document's native files and handing them over to be updated
- Generating new document codes and mechanical tag numbers
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Precision and patience to work with details and routines
- Ability to work independently but also has good team work skills
- Desire to help people and serve customers as good as possible
- System skills: SAP, Kronodoc, Office Tools
- Fluent Finnish skills
You will be located in Borealis' technical archive in Kilpilahti, Porvoo. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test.
Please submit your application through our recruitment portal latest by 28th February, 2018.
For further information, please contact, Irene Venäläinen Manager, Document Administration Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 50 458 1591.
Neste Jacobs name has changed 1 January 2018 and we are now Neste Engineering Solutions. Please find further information of our business and projects at www.nestejacobs.com.