Summer Trainee, Distributor Customer Care
We are looking for Summer Trainees to work in Distribution Center Europe Customer Care team in Tampere.
Your main responsibilities are various supply chain related tasks, for example:
- Order handling and expediting with product support and purchasing
- Communicating with distributors and other stakeholders
- Transportation planning with logistics team
- Order monitoring with SAP and other tools
- Handling of returns
You have the appropriate education (we value especially logistics and international business studies). Your skills in English are excellent and you can work in Finnish too.
What we expect:
- Positive, customer oriented attitude
- You are active and independent
- Ability to work under pressure
- You value teamwork
- You can quickly adapt to different tools like SAP
We offer an interesting trainee position with excellent opportunity to see how a global organization works and possibility to grow your skills in the area of customer care.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 29th of February 2020.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.