Summer Trainee, Data Privacy
Are you curious about privacy and data protection? Metso is looking for Data Privacy Trainee to join our Privacy Office. This position is located at the Metso office in Vantaa.
Metso’s Privacy Office is responsible for managing data privacy within Metso and ensuring Metso’s compliance with privacy / data protection legislation globally. As Data Privacy Trainee, you will work in close cooperation with Metso’s Data Privacy Manager in privacy-related development activities and daily operations of the Privacy Office. These include development and maintenance of personal data protection processes and practices as well as supporting and instructing Metso businesses and employees worldwide on important privacy compliance requirements.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining privacy records, tools, guidelines and processes
- Managing data processing agreements
- Assessing risks related to personal data processing and 3rd parties
- Instructing Metso employees on privacy-related requirements and questions
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders about privacy matters
We expect you to have:
- Three or more years of studies in a relevant field (e.g. law or business with a focus on personal data protection)
- Genuine interest in personal data protection and a curious attitude
- Great communication skills and fluent English, both written and verbal
- Good skills with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to manage your work well and take things forward
- Previous work experience with personal data protection and / or working in an international environment is a plus.
We offer you an interesting role in a dynamic, global business environment. You will have a chance to develop and take forward our processes and practices across the organization. You will get to work close to business and with many stakeholders globally. Naturally, you will have all the support, opportunities and benefits of a big company.
Please submit your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible, at the latest 29.2.2020. For further information about the position, please contact Ossi Luoma, Data Privacy Manager, tel: +358 40 759 9149, calls during: Thursdays at 14–15.
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/