Summer trainee, Data Management
We are now looking for a Summer Trainee, Data Management to join our team supporting the MDS tool (Microsoft Master Data Management solution) implementation and business IT systems support work in Flow Control business organization in Vantaa.
MDS work contains a different data management activities:
- Making changes to master data management models
- Divide data models to sub-areas
- Transfer models from test to production environment in MDS
- Data change management tasks
- Data loadings
- Building business rules, status updates
As summer trainee you´ll also work with IT system support work related tasks:
- Adding new attributes values to PDM system according to request
- PDM system admin work e.g. access control
- PDM system environment monitoring; tickets to supplier, communication to in house to stakeholders
- Supporting organizations e.g. customer order engineering and item enrichment team in problem solving
To succeed in this position you are a student with 2 to 4 years of completed studies (B.SC or M.Sc degree) in relevant study field e.g. Engineering, IT or industrial engineering. Basic understanding of manufacturing processes will be beneficial in this position. You have basic knowledge about PDM, item data and change management and how the product data is used in systems (ERP, PDM ) in the manufacturing industry.
You are IT oriented and willing to learn new IT skills. You learn new tasks quickly and you have the right Can Do -attitude. You communicate fluently both in English and Finnish and you have good team working skills.
We offer a variety of versatile and challenging summer internship positions for students of different fields and backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn in the your selected area of expertise.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 28th of February 2018.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1092950
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa