Summer Trainee, Data Coordinator
We are now looking for a Summer Trainee, Data Coordinator to join our team in Vantaa. You will be supporting product data cleaning work and supporting the ERP project of data migration activites in business IT systems support work in Flow Control business organization in Vantaa.
The work contains different data management activities such as:
- Coordinating product data cleaning tasks globally
- Providing reports of progress and issue handling management
- Communication with different stakeholders and teams
- Data change management tasks (create, approve, delete, archiving)
- Handling data loading files
- Building business rules, status updates
We are looking for a student studying a degree (B. Sc. or M. Sc.) in e.g. Engineering, IT or Industrial Engineering. Basic level knowledge of manufacturing industry (product data; items, BOMs, attributes) and how the product data is used in systems (ERP, PDM) for manufacturing is a benefit.
To be successful in this position you have:
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Communicate fluently both in English and Finnish and good teamworking skills
- Learn new tasks quickly and you have the right Can Do -attitude
- A problem-solving and analytical mindset
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
We offer a variety of versatile and challenging summer internship positions for students of different fields and backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn in your selected area of expertise.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 29.2.2020.
Metso is also a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.