Summer Trainee, Customs Clearance
During the summer you will gain valuable experience from your own field of study. We offer versatile and responsible tasks in an international company that builds for a more sustainable tomorrow? We are inspired by the limitless opportunities offered by the bioeconomy, and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Join us on this exciting path!
We are now looking for Summer Trainee, Customs Clearance to join our team in Kotka.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate export customs clearance orders for EU mills which includes follow up customs declarations and correct or create new customs declarations.
- Work in cooperation with Customs authorities, customer service, mills, port operators and terminals.
- Issue certificates of origins and long-term supplier declarations.
- In addition, you will coordinate import customs clearance. You create customs clearance instructions to forwarding agents and coordinate Finnish and Norway import VAT reports.
Who you are
We are looking for a person who has knowledge of customs clearance or proper skills to learn while working. We appreciate a positive and energetic attitude, as well as taking initiative and responsibility. In our work environment you will need excellent English skills (both written and spoken) and fluency in Finnish language
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
Are you ready?
Read more about summer recruitment process, applying, timeline, all available positions and more information on www.upm.com/summer or www.upm.com/kesa in Finnish.
Hear more and ask about our summer jobs by joining our webinars! Enroll yourself on a time that suits you on our webinar page.
Submit your application via the link above no later than 14th of February 2021.
Please fill the candidate profile and summer job application carefully. Remember to also include your CV and cover letter in the application. We will start processing the applications already during the application period.
For support with submitting your application please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600.
We are committed to being a responsible employer and participate in Responsible Summer Job -campaign.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.