Summer trainee, Customer Order Engineering
We are looking for Summer Trainee for Customer Order Engineering.
As Summer Trainee, Engineering you are dealing with order handling, strength calculations and making items and drawings.
To succeed in this position you should have:
- high willingness, interest and capacity to learn new things
- SolidWorks, Autocad, ATON software and PDM System knowledge (Customer Order Engineering)
- good teamworking skills, fluent in written and spoken English and Finnish
- good understanding of different areas of daily business and processes and studies in a relevant field (e.g. Automation or mechanical engineering)
We offer a variety of versatile and challenging summer internship positions for students of different fields and backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn in the your selected area of expertise.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
Please leave your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 28th of February 2018.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1093094
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa